Friday, June 29, 2012

The Prophet MOHAMMAD (Sallallahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa'Aalehi Wasallam) said that there is a special Shaytan to distract us from our prayers

The Prophet MOHAMMAD (Sallallahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa'Aalehi Wasallam) said that there is a
special Shaytan to distract us
from our prayers,(Salah) he is
called: Khinzib. The way to get rid
of him is; first of all seek ALLAH,s
protection from Shaytan in every
prayer by saying: ''A'udhu Billahi
Minash Shaytanir Rajim'' and in
the prayer itself, if Khinzib is
bothering you, one should blow
thrice to his left side with a little
bit of saliva. ? Narrated ?
Uthmaan ibn Abi Aas (may ALLAH
be pleased with him), that he
came to the Prophet (blessings
and peace of ALLAH be upon him)
and said: "O Messenger of ALLAH,
the shaytaan interferes between
me and my prayer and my
recitation, and he makes me
confused." The Messenger of
ALLAH (blessings and peace of
ALLAH be upon him) said: ?That is a
devil called Khinzab. If you feel
that, then seek refuge with ALLAH
from him and spit dryly to your
left three times.? He said: "I did
that and ALLAH took him away
from me..".
(Sahih Muslim, # 2203)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Share/Bookmark